Resolving Insurance Coverage Questions
Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in both personal lines and commercial insurance issues, and we regularly assist our insurer clients evaluate and resolve coverage issues in the first-party and third-party contexts including bodily injury, products liability, construction defect, environmental, and extra-contractual liability.
Guidance And Advocacy For Insurers
Our experience speaks for itself. Leading insurers trust our skilled trial and appellate counsel to represent them in all areas of insurance law. Our key areas of legal support include:
- preparing comprehensive coverage evaluations and ongoing coverage advice;
- prosecuting and defending declaratory judgment actions in state and federal courts;
- negotiating resolutions through mediation, arbitration, and alternative dispute resolution;
- the representation of insurers in the appeals of coverage cases.
Extensive Insurance Coverage Knowledge
Our experienced attorneys have in-depth knowledge of the case law, statutes and regulations of insurance coverage. Using detailed coverage analysis and practical advice, our team aims to achieve your most prompt and economical outcome.
At our reputable Buffalo firm, we advise clients on a host of different insurance coverage legal issues, including those relating to:
- Commercial general liability
- Director and officer liability
- Products liability
- Landlords and commercial property
- Renters and homeowner’s coverage
- Business interruption losses
- Professional indemnity/errors and omissions
- Toxic tort and environmental liabilities
- Personal and commercial motor vehicle policies
Contact Us For Help Resolving Your Case
Discuss your goals with a lawyer from our team who can offer creative, cost-effective solutions. Call us today at 716-575-5529 or send back our easy online form to schedule a consultation with an experienced insurance coverage attorney. We represent clients throughout New York and Pennsylvania.