Rodger P. Doyle
For nearly 30 years, Rodger has focused his legal career on commercial litigation, employment law, toxic tort and defense of personal injury actions for both insurers and self-insured entities. An experienced trial attorney, Rodger has successfully litigated hundreds of cases, including appeals and trials.
His pre-legal career experience as an automobile and motorcycle service manager, motorcycle racer, licensed motorcycle inspector and his continued interest in automobiles and motorcycles aids his ability to litigate complex and catastrophic motor vehicle accidents, giving him insight his clients have found invaluable to their cases.
Rodger has also handled several hundred employment cases from each case’s inception through trial and appeal. These type of cases include employment contract litigation such as non-compete/non-solicitation agreements, employment discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion, and disability, and wage claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act and the New York Wage Theft Prevention Act. Additionally, he has represented employees and employers in drafting employment contracts, negotiating severance agreements and litigating breach of employment contract cases. Rodger has litigated employment cases in state and federal court as well as the New York State Division of Human Rights and the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
The father of two daughters, Rodger’s hobbies and interests include travel and photography.
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- Supreme Court of New York
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- State University of New York, Empire State College
- Major: Business/Economics
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating AV® Distinguished
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association